We are all familiar with Artificial Intelligence or AI and how it has been transforming every sector in the last decade. The global AI market size, valued at USD 136.55 billion in 2022, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 37.3% from 2023 to 2030, as per a report by Grand View Research.
Recently, AI in software testing has been altering the ever-evolving software testing market as well, revolutionizing how testers conduct the testing process.
Users today want only perfect, glitch-free apps that assure them of the best possible user experience. However, as applications grow more complex, testers face many unique challenges in software testing. Software developers feel pressured to ensure every app they make is thoroughly tested to ensure it performs flawlessly, is secure against cyber threats, and meets the expectations of modern app users. They realize that errors in software can lead to loss of trust among users, besides leading to exorbitant costs of addressing issues after app launch.
Traditional testing methods are no longer sufficient to test applications to ensure their high quality. Testers and developers must use advanced AI-powered software testing tools with features to speed up testing, improve test coverage, and help developers quickly release products without compromises.
Key benefits of leveraging AI-based testing tools:
AI-powered testing tools bestow these advantages to software testers and developers:
- Scriptless testing: Most AI tools are codeless, preventing the need for testing teams to write scripts, thereby saving time, effort, and money.
- Easy test maintenance: They facilitate auto self-healing of tests on encountering errors, thus removing worries of maintenance.
- Allows continuous testing: You can integrate them with leading CI/CD tools, allowing testers to conduct tests at every stage of development and ensure error-free software products.
- No coding experience needed: Most AI tools have easy-to-understand interfaces that anyone without programming experience can use by simply dragging and dropping or clicking with their mouse.
- Higher testing accuracy: AI-powered tools can efficiently identify defects in even the most complex applications that other tools may miss.
With such advantages, there is no doubt that AI testing will be the prime strategy of software developers for years to come.
If you have decided to implement AI testing in your software development, selecting the most suitable tool is the next step. With a variety of AI testing tools saturating the market, picking one that perfectly aligns with your requirements is a daunting task. To make it easy for you to come to a decision, we present this list of the top AI testing tools with their key features for you to compare and analyze.
5 Best AI Testing Tools For 2023:
Carefully assess each of these AI tools’ features and evaluate which is the best one for your project requirements:
TestGrid is one of the best AI-powered end-to-end testing platforms to emerge that has simplified and transformed testing processes with its incredible capabilities. This codeless automation testing platform is a unified solution for all your testing requirements, offering valuable performance metrics, API testing, cross-browser testing, and much more without needing extra setups or integrations.
Key features of TestGrid
- Maintenance is no longer a worry with the platform’s amazing AI-powered auto-healing to heal and access the code
- Easily author test cases in English, BDD, or CSV and paste them into the AI portal to generate test cases
- Identify errors and vulnerabilities early in the development cycle, saving precious time that you would spend in manual testing
- Automate repetitive tasks and allow your testing team to invest their skills in more critical and complex tasks
- Provides a secure infrastructure wherein you get access to real devices and browsers anytime you need them
- Get the flexibility to deploy anywhere you want, on-premise, on the cloud, or in a hybrid environment
- Scale your testing as much as you want based on your evolving requirements
- Provide your testing teams remote access for manual and automated testing from any location
You can leverage AccelQ for testing mobile, UI, and API testing. The AI-based tool, with its no-code features, lets you continuously test apps at each stage, ensuring a more efficient testing experience.
Key features of AccelQ
- Seamlessly fulfills all your testing needs, whether for desktop, web, mobile, or API
- Simple to use for even inexperienced testers due to its interactive UI and user-friendly features
- Offers tools for better collaboration and coordination among your testing teams and stakeholders
- Has a unique lifecycle test management feature
- Lets you store documents efficiently
Organizations prefer this codeless, AI-based testing platform for its straightforward features and advantages. With a user-friendly dashboard that even non-coders can easily understand, its natural language processing allows testers to easily create test cases in plain English.
Key features of TestSigma:
- As it is a cloud-based platform, you can begin testing quickly since no installation is required
- Its data-driven features help you develop real-life test cases
- You can easily customize test reports
- Continuous testing is easy since you can integrate it with many reputed CI/CD tools
- Use its auto-healing feature to rectify errors in test cases
It leverages AI power and its robust features to elevate your software testing experience to greater heights. The platform facilitates testing applications on real devices, allowing you to provide optimized user experiences.
Key features of Headspin:
- Provides features for analyzing and assessing vital performance metrics
- Allows the testing team to capture several business-specific KPIs that can impact user experience
- Its AI algorithms generate test scenarios automatically and predict potential defects
- You can compare app performance across builds, OS releases, and locations
- Uses AI to enable audio and video testing
Popular among organizations, TestCraft is an AI-driven test automation tool that has many excellent features. It is ideal for running repetitive tests and is apt for speedily developing tests for web-based applications.
Key features of TestCraft
- Lets you create test scripts in multiple languages
- Has a feature that allows testers to copy tests and paste them into the clipboard
- Suitable for both manual and automated testing
- You can avail of the tool online as a SaaS
- Let you test websites by using its cutting-edge GPT technology
This list of top AI testing tools has been compiled with care so that you can make an informed decision after comparing each one’s benefits and disadvantages. Carefully evaluate each one and pick one known for its efficiency, meets your budget requirements, and accelerates your overall testing process.
For most companies, TestGrid, the end-to-end AI-powered testing platform, is the evident choice since it revolutionizes automation testing in a way that no other tool can. With TestGrid, you are assured of lesser testing time, reduced costs, and speedier delivery of software to the market.
TestGrid improves testing efficiency significantly and simplifies test management for your team by auto-healing your codeless tests, preventing them from failure by automatically relocating valid relocators of broken objects. Its AI-powered scriptless testing feature makes test authoring effortless for your team.
TestGrid helps you identify and rectify faults in your software before they become bigger problems, thus preventing huge expenses later on following the product launch.