Spirit Airlines uses Terminal 1 at Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Spirit’s gates are located in Concourse E.
Spirit Airlines SLC terminal 1 is in concourse E.Terminal 1 is located on the north side of the airport, and Concourse E is the furthest concourse from the entrance to the terminal. The Spirit Airlines ticket counter is located in the center of Concourse E, near Gate E10. The Spirit Airlines baggage claim is located on the lower level of Concourse E.
Concourse E is located on the upper level of Terminal 1 and is home to Spirit’s gates, as well as gates for Frontier Airlines and JetBlue Airways. Concourse E has a total of 12 gates, numbered E1-E12.
Spirit’s check-in counters are located on the lower level of Terminal 1, near the baggage claim area. There are a total of 10 check-in counters for Spirit, numbered 1-10.
Spirit’s ticket counter hours are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Here are some helpful tips for flying Spirit Airlines out of SLC:
- Arrive at the airport early. Spirit does not offer early boarding, so it is important to arrive at least two hours before your flight to check in and go through security.
- Check in online or at a self-service kiosk. This will save you time at the check-in counter.
- Bring your boarding pass and ID with you to the airport. You will need these to go through security and board your flight.
- Be aware of Spirit’s baggage fees. Spirit charges for checked bags and carry-on bags that exceed their size and weight limits.
- Relax and enjoy your flight! Spirit Airlines offers a no-frills flying experience, so you can focus on getting to your destination.