Non Clinical Information System Market Research, 2030
The non clinical information system market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.71% from 2022 to 2030. The growth of the market is driven by the increasing adoption of healthcare IT solutions, the growing need to improve efficiency and productivity in healthcare organizations, and the rising demand for real-time data analytics.
A non-clinical information system is a software application that is used to manage non-clinical aspects of a healthcare organization. This includes tasks such as financial management, human resources, and supply chain management. NCISs can help healthcare organizations to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and improve patient care.
Some of the key players in the non clinical information system industry include:
- Cerner Corporation
- Epic Systems Corporation
- McKesson Corporation
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- InterSystems Corporation
- Siemens Healthineers
- Philips Healthcare
- Athenahealth, Inc.
- NextGen Healthcare Information Systems, LLC
Get An Exclusive Sample Of the Research Report at: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/761
The non clinical information system market is segmented by component, deployment, application, and region.
- By component: The market is segmented into solution and service. The solution segment includes software and hardware. The service segment includes consulting, training, and maintenance.
- By deployment: The market is segmented into cloud and on-premise. The cloud segment is expected to grow at a faster rate during the forecast period due to the increasing demand for scalable and flexible solutions.
- By application: The market is segmented into financial management, human resources, supply chain management, and others. The financial management segment is expected to be the largest segment during the forecast period due to the increasing need for automation in healthcare finance.
- By region: The market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America. North America is expected to be the largest market during the forecast period due to the early adoption of healthcare IT solutions in the region.
Top Impacting Factors
The following are the top impacting factors of the non clinical information system market:
- Increasing adoption of healthcare IT solutions
- Growing need to improve efficiency and productivity in healthcare organizations
- Rising demand for real-time data analytics
- Increasing government regulations
- Shortage of skilled healthcare professionals
- High cost of NCISs
The key strategies adopted by the players in the non clinical information system market include:
- Acquisitions and mergers
- Partnerships and collaborations
- Product innovation
- Expansion into new markets
- Focus on customer satisfaction
The non clinical information system market is segmented into the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
North America is expected to be the largest market during the forecast period due to the early adoption of healthcare IT solutions in the region. Europe is expected to be the second largest market due to the increasing government initiatives to promote the adoption of healthcare IT solutions. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period due to the growing economic development and the increasing demand for quality healthcare services in the region.
Industry Latest News
- In January 2023, Cerner Corporation announced that it had acquired Phytel, a provider of cloud-based clinical decision support solutions.
- In February 2023, Epic Systems Corporation announced that it had partnered with Microsoft to develop a cloud-based NCIS solution.
- In March 2023, McKesson Corporation announced that it had acquired 3M Health Information Systems, a provider of healthcare IT solutions.
- In April 2023, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. announced that it had acquired Kareo, a provider of cloud-based healthcare IT solutions.
- In May 2023, Meditech announced that it had partnered with Google Cloud to develop a cloud-based NCIS solution.
Browse Complete Report: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/non-clinical-information-system-market-761
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country-level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Also, we are launching “Wantstats” the premier statistics portal for market data in comprehensive charts and stats format, providing forecasts, and regional and segment analysis. Stay informed and make data-driven decisions with Wantstats.
Market Research Future (Part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited)
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor
New York, NY 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071 (US)
+44 2035 002 764 (UK)