Mobile VoIP Market Overview
The global mobile VoIP market growth is expected to reach USD 59.3 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 12.20% from 2022 to 2030. Mobile VoIP, also known as mVoIP, is a convenient and low-cost method of communicating via mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets, using voice over internet protocol (VoIP) to communicate.
The growth of the mobile VoIP market is being driven by a number of factors, including the rising proliferation of smartphones, the increasing demand for new and advanced technology, and the rising popularity of innovative and user-friendly applications.
Key Companies in the Mobile VoIP Market
Some of the key players in the mobile VoIP market include:
- Facebook Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Google Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
Download Research Sample with Industry Insights:
The mobile VoIP market can be segmented by:
- Technology: 3G, 4G, 5G, Wi-Fi
- Application: Personal, Business
- Region: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
Top Impacting Factors
The following are the top impacting factors of the mobile VoIP market:
- Rising proliferation of smartphones
- Increasing demand for new and advanced technology
- Rising popularity of innovative and user-friendly applications
- Growing adoption of cloud computing
- Increasing demand for mobile data
- Falling prices of data plans
- Government regulations
The key strategies adopted by the players in the mobile VoIP market include:
- Offering innovative and user-friendly mobile VoIP services
- Investing in research and development to develop new and innovative mobile VoIP features and services
- Expanding into new markets
- Partnering with other players in the mobile VoIP ecosystem
- Acquiring smaller players
The North American region is expected to dominate the mobile VoIP market in the coming years, followed by the Asia Pacific region. The growth of the market in these regions is being driven by the rising proliferation of smartphones, the increasing demand for new and advanced technology, and the rising popularity of innovative and user-friendly applications.
Industry Latest News
- In May 2023, Skype announced that it would be adding a new feature called “Call Screening” to its mobile app. This feature will allow users to see who is calling them before they answer, and to choose whether or not to answer the call.
- In April 2023, Viber announced that it had reached 1 billion registered users. Viber is a popular mobile VoIP app that allows users to make voice calls, video calls, and send messages for free.
- In March 2023, Line announced that it had acquired Talkatone, a popular mobile VoIP app in the United States. This acquisition will help Line to expand its presence in the US market.
Browse Full Report Details: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/mobile-voip-market-8640
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country-level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Also, we are launching “Wantstats” the premier statistics portal for market data in comprehensive charts and stats format, providing forecasts, and regional and segment analysis. Stay informed and make data-driven decisions with Wantstats.
Market Research Future (Part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited)
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor
New York, NY 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071 (US)
+44 2035 002 764 (UK)