Niacinamide skincare products, a.k.a. vitamin b3 skin products are becoming a rage these days, and for good reason. It is one of the best active ingredients for your skin. vitamin b3 skin products tackle almost all issues related to your skin. Read on to find out more about this miracle ingredient.
Benefits of Using Niacinamide Skincare Products
Many women swear by niacinamide skincare products and consider it their holy grail products for the following reasons:
- It promotes the cell regeneration process
- It protects cells from damage from pollutants
- Niacinamide skincare products have anti-inflammatory properties
- It fights free radicals present in the environment
- It reduces the appearance of pores
- Vitamin b3 skin products provide and maintain hydration to the skin
- It repairs and protects the skin barrier
- It reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- It fades hyperpigmentation
- Niacinamide skincare products control excessive oil production
- It has anti-ageing and skin-brightening properties
- It promotes collagen production in the skin
- It soothes and heals the skin
- vitamin b3 skin products improve skin texture and even out the skin tone
Incorporating Niacinamide Skincare Products in Your Skincare
Phew, that was a lot, right? Niacinamide does all this and more! We are sure you are convinced to start using niacinamide skincare products. Still wondering how to incorporate those into your skincare regime? Read on to find out more.
Now that you have decided to incorporate Niacinamide in your skincare, be mindful to check the percentage of the concentration in the product. For beginners, a concentration of 2% to 5% is a good concentration to start with. For more seasoned users, you can opt for a concentration of 10%.
Niacinamide is incorporated in almost every skincare product. For example, cleansers, cleansing balms, serums, moisturizers, BB creams, sunscreens, face masks, and sheet masks all contain Niacinamide. We recommend investing in a Niacinamide serum with an appropriate concentration to reap maximum benefits from this active ingredient. You can combine it in the following combination, depending on your skin concern:
- Niacinamide with Retinol
If ageing is your primary skin concern, you can layer a niacinamide serum under your retinol. This would also act as a buffer for retinol, as it can be drying on the skin.
- Niacinamide with Vitamin C
If you are looking to brighten your skin, then you can combine Niacinamide with vitamin C. These two ingredients can work together to brighten the skin and protect it from free radical damage.
- Niacinamide with Hyaluronic Acid
If skin dryness keeps you awake at night, then use a niacinamide serum with a hyaluronic acid serum. These 2 active ingredients will work together to keep your skin hydrated and plump.
- Niacinamide with Sunscreen
Okay, by now, you know that you are to never skip sunscreen. You can layer your niacinamide serum, wait for a few minutes, and apply sunscreen using the 2 finger method. This would protect the skin from damage from UVA and UVB rays and brighten your skin as well.
- Niacinamide with AHAs or BHAs
AHAs and BHAs are exfoliating agents. When you pair these with Niacinamide, your skin turnover rate increases, and your skin texture becomes more refined and smooth over time.
Niacinamide is the best thing that you can apply to your skin. It has something for everyone and can troubleshoot almost all your skin issues. Although Niacinamide suits all skin types, it is always a good idea to do a patch test before trying new skincare and makeup products on your skin. So what are you waiting for? Start using Niacinamide in your skincare and reap the benefits in the long run.