6G Market Overview
The global 6G market size is projected to grow from USD 13.690 billion in 2030 to USD 340.510 billion by 2040, at a CAGR of 28.10% during the forecast period. The growth of the market is driven by the increasing demand for high-speed and reliable connectivity, the adoption of advanced technologies, and the growing number of connected devices.
Some of the key players in the global 6G market include:
- LG Electronics
- Cisco Systems
Click on Right here to Get Pattern Premium Report at:
The global 6G market is segmented by deployment, application, and region.
By deployment, the market is segmented into:
By application, the market is segmented into:
- Distributed sensing and communication
- Multisensory extended reality systems
- Connected robotics and autonomous systems
- Artificial intelligence
- Virtual reality
- Augmented reality
- Other applications
By region, the market is segmented into:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Top Impacting Factors
The following are the top impacting factors of the global 6G market:
- Increasing demand for high-speed and reliable connectivity
- Adoption of advanced technologies
- Growing number of connected devices
- Emergence of new use cases
- Government initiatives
- Funding and investments
The key strategies adopted by the players in the global 6G market include:
- Partnerships and collaborations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Expansion into new markets
- Investments in research and development
- Development of new products and services
North America is expected to be the leading market for 6G, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. The growth of the market in North America is attributed to the early adoption of new technologies, the presence of a large number of telecom operators, and the high demand for high-speed connectivity. The growth of the market in Europe is driven by the increasing investments in research and development, the growing number of connected devices, and the increasing demand for new use cases. The growth of the market in Asia Pacific is attributed to the growing population, the increasing adoption of smartphones and other smart devices, and the growing investments in the telecom infrastructure.
Industry Latest News
- In July 2023, Samsung announced that it has developed a prototype 6G chip that can achieve speeds of up to 1 terabyte per second.
- In June 2023, Nokia announced that it has completed the first 6G air interface trial in Finland.
- In May 2023, Qualcomm announced that it has developed a 6G prototype modem that can support speeds of up to 10 gigabits per second.
Browse Full Report Details:
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country-level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Also, we are launching “Wantstats” the premier statistics portal for market data in comprehensive charts and stats format, providing forecasts, and regional and segment analysis. Stay informed and make data-driven decisions with Wantstats.
Market Research Future (Part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited)
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor
New York, NY 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071 (US)
+44 2035 002 764 (UK)