Migrating email data across file formats can be a tough task, especially when dealing with large MBOX files. However, with the right equipment and procedures, the procedure may be sped up and made more efficient. We’ll look at how to convert MBOX files of any size to the NSF file format, which is commonly used by IBM Notes, in this blog post.
Are you looking for a way to convert an EML file to NSF format? So read this tutorial and you’ll be able to find the direct solution. To convert an EML file to NSF format, we will use the most powerful EML converter tool.
The Reasons for EML to NSF Migration
These are some of the most typical reasons why users are forced to convert EML files to NSF format:-
- Lotus Notes offers a variety of handy features for free.
- Users with little technical expertise prefer to operate using user-friendly interface mail programmes such as Lotus Notes.
- Users can access EML file data in Lotus Notes by converting EML files to NSF.
- If a user has just a Lotus Notes email client and does not wish to use another email client to read the EML file.
Freely Methods to Import EML files to Lotus Notes NSF Format
Follow these steps to manually convert EML files to NSF format:
- Start IBM Notes (previously Lotus Notes) on your machine.
- In IBM Notes, create a new blank email.
- In a text editor (such as Notepad), open the EML file you want to convert.
- Copy the whole contents of the EML file.
- Return to the new email that you generated in IBM Notes.
- Copy the copied material and paste it into the body of the new email.
- Save the email as a draught or send it as a new message to yourself.
- When you open the email in IBM Notes, it is saved in NSF format.
Best Solution to Import EML Files to Lotus Notes NSF Format
Users frequently need to export EML file to NSF. To convert EML files to NSF files, utilize the FixVare EML to NSF Converter App. The software stores several types of data. It supports several email clients such as Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Eudora, Cone, Syphoned, Gnu, Postbox, SeaMonkey, and others are supported. Users can run this application on any Windows version because it is compatible with all Windows operating systems. It works with all versions of Windows OS, like Windows 8, 8.1, 10, 11, Vista, and XP. It offers a free demo version that includes a live preview. To download and install the software, users simply click on the download link. Users then use the free demo and convert up to some files for free.
Steps to import EML file into NSF file format
- Download/Install and run EML to NSF Converter Tool.
- Select file format, and EML files now.
- Then select the file or folder mode. And show .eml files
- Select export options like NSF, EML, MSG, HTML, EMLX, etc.
- Choose the output location where you want to save the NSF file.
- Press the ‘Convert Now‘ button
If you want to convert an EML file to an NSF file, you should use the EML to NSF Converter. All of the functions and processes for using this tool are detailed in the following post. Every user makes the rookie mistake of attempting to convert EML files manually at first. However, as they begin to follow their instructions, things become more problematic for them. If a human error happens, your EML file data may also be lost. However, if you wish to utilize the manual way, it has certain disadvantages such as data corruption, changes in properties, and so forth. As a result, it is preferable for everyone to use trusty tool.