The application modernization services market size is expected to grow from USD 7.2 billion in 2021 to USD 24.9 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 16.80% during the forecast period. The growth of the market is driven by the increasing demand for digital transformation, the need to improve the performance and security of legacy applications, and the rising adoption of cloud computing.
Some of the key players in the application modernization services industry include:
- DXC Technology
- NTT Data
These companies offer a wide range of application modernization services, including application assessment, migration, re-platforming, and refactoring. They also have a strong track record of success in helping organizations modernize their applications.
Click on Right here to Get Pattern Premium Report at:
Application Modernization Services Market Segmentation
The application modernization services market is segmented by:
- Service type: Application assessment, migration, re-platforming, refactoring, and others
- Cloud deployment mode: Public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud
- Organization size: Large enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Vertical: Financial services, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, and others
Top Impacting Factors
The following are the top impacting factors of the application modernization services market:
- Increasing demand for digital transformation: Organizations are increasingly adopting digital transformation initiatives to improve their business processes and customer experience. This is driving the demand for application modernization services, as organizations need to modernize their legacy applications in order to support these initiatives.
- Need to improve the performance and security of legacy applications: Legacy applications are often outdated and inefficient. This can lead to performance problems and security vulnerabilities. Application modernization services can help organizations improve the performance and security of their legacy applications.
- Rising adoption of cloud computing: Cloud computing is becoming increasingly popular as it offers a number of benefits, such as scalability, flexibility, and cost savings. This is driving the demand for application modernization services, as organizations need to modernize their applications in order to take advantage of the benefits of cloud computing.
The key strategies adopted by the players in the application modernization services market include:
- Acquisitions and partnerships: Companies are acquiring and partnering with other companies in order to expand their service offerings and reach new customers. For example, in 2022, IBM acquired Appian, a provider of low-code development platform.
- Investment in research and development: Companies are investing in research and development in order to develop new and innovative application modernization solutions. For example, in 2023, Accenture launched a new cloud-native application modernization service.
- Focus on niche markets: Companies are focusing on niche markets, such as healthcare and financial services, in order to gain a competitive advantage.
The North American region is the largest market for application modernization services, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. The growth of the market in these regions is driven by the increasing adoption of digital transformation initiatives, the need to improve the performance and security of legacy applications, and the rising adoption of cloud computing.
Industry Latest News
- In February 2023, Google Cloud announced a new application modernization service called Anthos Modernization Engine. Anthos Modernization Engine helps organizations modernize their applications by providing a unified platform for managing and migrating applications to the cloud.
- In March 2023, Microsoft announced a new application modernization service called Azure App Modernization. Azure App Modernization helps organizations modernize their applications by providing a set of tools and services for assessing, migrating, and modernizing applications.
- In April 2023, IBM announced a new application modernization service called IBM Cloud Modernization Services. IBM Cloud Modernization Services helps organizations modernize their applications by providing a comprehensive set of services for assessing, migrating, and modernizing applications.
Browse Full Report Details:
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country-level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Also, we are launching “Wantstats” the premier statistics portal for market data in comprehensive charts and stats format, providing forecasts, and regional and segment analysis. Stay informed and make data-driven decisions with Wantstats.
Market Research Future (Part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited)
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor
New York, NY 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071 (US)
+44 2035 002 764 (UK)