Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Market Overview
The CRM software market size is expected to grow from USD 35.15 billion in 2022 to USD 114.6 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 12.7% during the forecast period. The growth of the market is driven by the increasing adoption of CRM software by businesses of all sizes to improve customer service, boost sales, and increase profits.
CRM software helps businesses to manage their customer interactions across all channels, including sales, marketing, and customer service. It provides businesses with a single view of their customers, which helps them to better understand their needs and preferences. CRM software also helps businesses to automate their customer interactions, which frees up employees to focus on more strategic tasks.
Key Companies in the CRM Software Market
The key players in the CRM software market are Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Adobe, SugarCRM, Zoho, HubSpot, and Pipedrive. These companies offer a wide range of CRM software solutions to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes.
Click Here to Get Sample Premium Report:
The CRM software market is segmented by deployment type, industry vertical, and region. By deployment type, the market is segmented into cloud-based and on-premises. The cloud-based segment is expected to grow at a faster rate during the forecast period, due to the increasing demand for scalable and cost-effective CRM solutions.
By industry vertical, the market is segmented into BFSI, healthcare, retail, IT and telecom, manufacturing, and others. The BFSI segment is expected to lead the market during the forecast period, due to the increasing need for CRM solutions to manage customer relationships in the banking, insurance, and securities sectors.
By region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to lead the market during the forecast period, due to the early adoption of CRM software in the region.
Top Impacting Factors
The following are the top impacting factors of the CRM software market:
- Increasing adoption of CRM software by businesses of all sizes
- Growing need to improve customer service
- Rising customer expectations
- Increasing use of mobile devices and social media
- Technological advancements
- Regulatory compliance
The key strategies adopted by the players in the CRM software market include:
- Acquisitions and mergers
- Expansion into new markets
- Partnerships and collaborations
- Launch of new products and services
- Development of mobile-friendly CRM solutions
- Focus on cloud-based CRM solutions
The following are the regional insights of the CRM software market:
- North America: The North American market is expected to lead the market during the forecast period, due to the early adoption of CRM software in the region. The US is the largest market in the region, followed by Canada.
- Europe: The European market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.5% during the forecast period. Germany, the UK, and France are the leading markets in the region.
- Asia Pacific: The Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period, due to the growing adoption of CRM software in emerging economies such as China, India, and Japan.
- Latin America: The Latin American market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.0% during the forecast period. Brazil is the largest market in the region.
- Middle East & Africa: The Middle East & Africa market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period. South Africa is the largest market in the region.
Industry Latest News
- In January 2023, Salesforce acquired Slack Technologies for USD 27.7 billion. This acquisition will help Salesforce to integrate its CRM software with Slack’s collaboration platform.
- In February 2023, SAP announced the launch of its new CRM solution, SAP Customer Experience Cloud. This solution is designed to help businesses of all sizes to improve customer service and boost sales.
- In March 2023, Microsoft announced the acquisition of LinkedIn for USD 26.2 billion. This acquisition will help Microsoft to integrate its CRM software with LinkedIn’s professional networking platform.
Buy this Premium Research Report at: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/crm-software-market-4943
Top Trending Reports: –
Building Energy Management System Market Research Report- Global Forecast till 2032
Face swiping Payment Market Research Report- Global Forecast till 2032
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country-level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Also, we are launching “Wantstats” the premier statistics portal for market data in comprehensive charts and stats format, providing forecasts, and regional and segment analysis. Stay informed and make data-driven decisions with Wantstats.
Market Research Future (Part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited)
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor
New York, NY 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071 (US)
+44 2035 002 764 (UK)