AI Recruitment Market Overview:
The AI recruitment market size is expected to grow from USD 540.4 million in 2022 to USD 942.3 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 6.9%. The increasing demand for automation in the recruitment process, the growing need to improve the efficiency of the recruitment process, and the rising adoption of AI in other industries are driving the growth of the AI recruitment market growth.
Key Companies in the AI Recruitment Market:
Some of the key players in the AI recruitment industry include:
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Automatic Data Processing (ADP) LLC
- Mya Systems Inc.
- Zoho Corporation
- CVViZ Softwares Pvt Ltd
The AI recruitment market can be segmented by:
- Application: Talent sourcing, applicant tracking, interview scheduling, candidate assessment, and others
- Industry: IT and telecom, healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, and others
- Region: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
Top Impacting Factors:
The following are the top impacting factors of the AI recruitment market:
- Increasing demand for automation in the recruitment process
- Growing need to improve the efficiency of the recruitment process
- Rising adoption of AI in other industries
- Increasing availability of big data and analytics
- Growing focus on employee experience
- Stringent regulations
The following are some of the key strategies adopted by players in the AI recruitment market:
- Acquisitions and partnerships
- Product development and innovation
- Expansion into new markets
- Strategic alliances
- Focus on customer satisfaction
The North American region is expected to dominate the market in the coming years. This is due to the increasing adoption of AI in other industries in the region, such as healthcare and financial services. The European region is also expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. This is due to the increasing focus on employee experience and the rising availability of big data and analytics in the region.
Industry Latest News:
- In July 2023, IBM announced that it has acquired Kensho Technologies, a provider of artificial intelligence-powered analytics solutions. This acquisition will help IBM to expand its AI capabilities in the recruitment market.
- In June 2023, Oracle Corporation announced that it has launched Oracle Taleo Talent Acquisition Cloud, a cloud-based platform that uses AI to automate the recruitment process.
- In May 2023, SAP SE announced that it has acquired Qualtrics, a provider of customer experience management software. This acquisition will help SAP to expand its AI capabilities in the recruitment market.
Browse Full Report Details: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/ai-recruitment-market-8289
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country-level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Also, we are launching “Wantstats” the premier statistics portal for market data in comprehensive charts and stats format, providing forecasts, and regional and segment analysis. Stay informed and make data-driven decisions with Wantstats.
Market Research Future (Part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited)
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor
New York, NY 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071 (US)
+44 2035 002 764 (UK)