Advertisement Management Solutions Market Overview
The advertisement management solutions market is expected to grow from USD 5.4 billion in 2023 to USD 8.7 billion by 2032, at a CAGR of 6.10% during the forecast period. The market is being driven by the increasing adoption of digital advertising, the growing need for data-driven decision-making, and the rising demand for personalized advertising.
Some of the key players in the advertisement management solutions market include:
- Rocket Fuel
Get Sample PDF Pages now with Some Benefits!!
The advertisement management solutions market can be segmented based on the following factors:
- Deployment: On-premises, cloud-based
- Industry: Retail, media and entertainment, healthcare, telecommunications, technology, others
- Type: Programmatic advertising, demand-side platforms (DSPs), supply-side platforms (SSPs), ad exchanges, ad servers, others
Top Impacting Factors
The following are the top impacting factors of the advertisement management solutions market:
- Increasing adoption of digital advertising
- Growing need for data-driven decision making
- Rising demand for personalized advertising
- Emergence of new technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML)
- Increasing competition among advertising platforms
The key strategies adopted by the players in the advertisement management solutions market include:
- Acquisitions and partnerships: Companies are increasingly acquiring and partnering with other players to expand their product offerings and reach a wider customer base. For example, in 2022, Google acquired MOAT, a provider of ad fraud detection solutions.
- Innovation: Companies are investing in research and development to develop new and innovative advertising solutions. For example, Adobe is developing new ways to use artificial intelligence to deliver personalized advertising experiences.
- Expansion into new markets: Companies are expanding into new markets to tap into the growing demand for advertising management solutions. For example, Oracle is expanding its adtech business in Asia-Pacific.
The North American region is expected to dominate the advertisement management solutions market during the forecast period. This is due to the early adoption of digital advertising in the region and the presence of a large number of advertising agencies and brands. The European region is also expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. This is due to the increasing adoption of digital advertising in the region and the growing demand for personalized advertising.
Industry Latest News
- In July 2023, Google announced that it would be acquiring MOAT, a provider of ad fraud detection solutions. This acquisition will help Google to improve the effectiveness of its advertising solutions.
- In June 2023, Adobe announced that it would be acquiring TubeMogul, a provider of video advertising solutions. This acquisition will help Adobe to expand its adtech business.
- In May 2023, Oracle announced that it would be expanding its adtech business in Asia-Pacific. This expansion will help Oracle to tap into the growing demand for advertising management solutions in the region.
Access Complete Report: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/advertisement-management-solutions-market-11751
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country-level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Also, we are launching “Wantstats” the premier statistics portal for market data in comprehensive charts and stats format, providing forecasts, and regional and segment analysis. Stay informed and make data-driven decisions with Wantstats.
Market Research Future (Part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited)
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor
New York, NY 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071 (US)
+44 2035 002 764 (UK)